Name : Lord of the Rings:Battle for Middle-Earth 2 |
Platform : PC |
Release Date : 2006 |
Game Type : Action |
Crack : RELOADED |
Size : 5.54 GB |
Language : English |
In The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, the sequel to the critically acclaimed RTS game The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth you now have the chance to experience all that Middle-earth was meant to be.
With all new content from J.R.R. Tolkien’s original fiction, delve deeper than ever before and engage in new battles that go beyond the award-winning movie trilogy.
Wage war in the North and assume command of the most storied civilizations in all of Middle-earth history – the Elven and Dwarven armies – or fight on the side of Evil with heroes and creatures that have never been seen in The Lord of the Rings films. Defend or overtake never before seen lands such as Dol Guldur, The Misty Mountains, and Mirkwood as you unleash powerful new weapons and abilities – summon dragons, cause volcanoes to erupt, or bring down a cataclysmic lightning strike.
But beware, with greater power comes greater adversity. Your enemies, commanded by a powerful new AI system, possess a greater tactical edge and more powerful spells. Will your armies have the fortitude to persevere?
- Command all the races of Middle-earth with 3 all new factions including Elves, Dwarves, and Goblins.
- Win the war in the North single-player campaign with all-new story that takes you to places and battles of Middle-earth previously unseen.
- Build your own landmark castle with fully customizable and upgradeable fortresses and walls
- Create your own hero with all new customized RTS units that are your avatars in-game
- Control battles with all-new enemy AI, melee combat, and flanking, adding unprecedented tactical fidelity
- Master next-gen unit control with smart formations, battle lines, and planning mode
- “Build anywhere” brings creativity and strategy to base building and battlefield dominance
- Control the entire war with a high level “Risk” style meta-game on the Living World Map with all new strategic AI
- Extend your battlefield with larger than life navy battles at sea
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz equivalent or higher processor.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video Memory: 64 MB GeForce3-class video card.
- Only supplied on DVD?: Yes
- Hard Drive Space: 5.5 GB
- Operating System: Windows XP
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel CPU or equivalent processor.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Memory: NVIDIA 6600 or 6800 Ultra or 7800 GT or GTX.
To make comparison with your computer ,Check the Games requirement by this SITE
1.First get a virtual drive > Need a program like PowerISO. Just google it.
2.Then Right-click on the file that you downloaded and chose the option “Mount Image to Drive F” Thats what I have mine set to.
3.Next Run the autoloader or autorun whatever you want to call it.
4.It will then ask you for a “serial key.”
5.Go into your virtual drive and find the folder that is called “Crack”
6.Open that and double click on the application called “rld-bme2.”
7.It will generate a serial key and then the setup will continue.
8.That is all you have to do 😀
Lord of the Rings:Battle for Middle-Earth II-RELOADED