Name : Sunless Sea |
Compatible : PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date : 2/2015 |
Game Type : Adventure |
Crack : No Need Crack |
Size : 250 MB |
Game Modes : Single-player ّ|
Language : English |
Take the helm of your customised steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a 2D game of discovery, survival and loneliness set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
Will you succumb to madness and cannibalism on the black waters? Or return home triumphant with a hold full of precious loot?
Events can turn out differently every game – sometimes, even if you make the same choices. Will you lose your sweetheart to a curse? Redeem, betray or consume the Genial Magician? Sell your soul to the Wistful Deviless or spurn her advances? Is the Dawn Machine your salvation, or your doom?
You are the captain. It’s your call.
- Light and dark. Stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity. But there is treasure out there in the darkness…
- Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines, flensing cannons, and pneumatic torpedo guns. Or just buy a bigger, better ship.
- Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
- Choose from a menagerie of ship’s mascots: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
- Trade silk and souls, mushroom wine, and hallucinogenic honey.
Minimum system requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista /7 /8 , 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.
3. Setup and Install
I upload games because I enjoy giving back to the community, it’s up to you to decide if you want to download or purchase the games. GOG.com is a great service offering classic games at low prices with no DRM (that means no CD’s or CD-keys are required for the games you purchase from them!), and not to mention their releases are spruced up to work on newer operating systems… which is huge for some older games!
If you like the idea of no DRM and have been aching for some classic gaming on your newer computer, I highly recommend you look over their catalog and consider giving them some of your hard earned cash