Name : Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms |
Platform : PC |
Release Date : 2007 |
Game Type : Strategy |
Crack : No Crack Needed |
Size : 7.58 GB |
Language : English |
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms will feature 4 brand new campaigns, including an opportunity to more fully explore The New World that was unlocked toward the end of Medieval II. In the Americas campaign, players will be able to retrace the steps of Hernán Cortés in 1519, as he seeks to explore and conquer The New World.
Players can earn the support of Spain and explore the mystery and riches of the New World, or take control of the Aztec or Native American factions and call on the Gods and the bravery of vast armies to see off this new threat.
Three other campaigns will offer more detailed “magnifying glass” campaigns within Great Britain, Northern Europe and the Holy Land, with many more regions than were originally shown in Medieval II. Featuring 13 new playable factions and over 150 new units, Kingdoms will allow players to control thousands of men on a single battlefield and lead them into conflict with new hero characters such as Richard The Lionheart and Saladin, each armed with new, powerful battlefield abilities. In addition, players will use moated forts to garrison vast armies or seize control of key strategic points and explore new technology trees, governed by religion and prestige.
Players can experience a bloody clash between pagans and Christians in the Northern European Teutonic Wars, or take control of one of 5 factions in the Britannia campaign when England faces war on 4 fronts as once conquered lands rise up against them. Kingdoms will also include a new expanded Crusades campaign, where players renew their fight for control of the Holy Lands, with new factions, devastating new units (such as the terrifying Greek Flame Thrower), legendary heroes and powerful holy relics.
- More than 75 hours of epic new gameplay.
- Four huge new campaigns: Britannia, The Crusades, The Teutonic Wars and The Americas.
- 13 new playable factions, including Aztec and Native American factions.
- Over 150 new units, including the devastating Greek Flamethrower.
- Follow in the steps of Hernán Cortés and explore a vastly expanded New World map.
- Open up a wide array of new regions in the Americas, plus four brand new factions and a cast of new agent characters.
- Experience unprecedented detail, including 30 regions of Britain and a region map of Teutonic Europe.
- Control multiple armies in battle – command reinforcement armies.
- New hero characters feature powerful battlefield abilities. Encounter a huge roster of new historical characters and events.
- Build permanent forts to garrison troops or seize control of key strategic points.
- New technology trees influenced by religion and prestige.
- Take on all-new mission types.
- Six new multiplayer scenarios and 20 new custom battle maps.
- Two players can now share a campaign with the new Hotseat multiplayer mode.
MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 2000/XP/7
- Intel Celeron Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 1.5GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 6GB Hard Disk Space
- DirectX 9.0c
- 128MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card
- DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- 4X DVD-ROM Drive
- Intel Pentiu, 4 or AMD Athlon 64 2.4GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 256MB Nvidia GeForce 7300/ATI Radeon X1600 Video Card
- Sound Blaster X-FiTM Series Sound Card
MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Network Card
To make comparison with your computer ,Check the Games requirement by this SITE
Mount, Install & PLAY! (ENGLISH ONLY!)
* IMPORTANT – To keep disc size small and compact, I do not include any DirectX, Physx or VC++ 2005/2008, Games for Windows Live please update accordingly to your PC spec.
All files are scanned before uploading here by malwarebyte, avast and NOD32 Some files get falsely detected as being virus, but this is not the case, we has no wish to cause infection to anyone’s computer. If this bothers you, try another antivirus program or just buy the game.
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms [PC]